It's been awhile since I updated the old blog. I've been quite busy with work, the kids, wedding planning, and other misc events. Jamie and Trev got married over memorial day weekend (fun wedding uniting two of my favorite people!) and Isabelle was their flower girl. She was my little sidekick and princess for the day. She hung out with the bridesmaids all day, got ready with us, and even had her first toast. (She had OJ while we enjoyed mimosas.)
While she seemed to enjoy it all, she missed her brothers (mostly Chris) a ton.
All I heard all day was "I really miss my brothers" "I wonder what the boys are doing" "Christian would really like this" etc... I never realized how much she disliked being apart from them. As soon as she got to the front of the church she ran up to me and started crying that she just wanted Christian so I took her to sit by him and that was the end of her flower girl duties. She spent the rest of the night with her brothers and grandma and the whole family had a fun evening. (Them at home, Brian and I at the wedding.)
Here are a few pics to enjoy.


No comments:
Post a Comment