With three adorable and very energetic toddlers running around the house there never seems to be a dull (or silent) moment. Here we share some of these priceless moments with family & friends.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Little Chubbs Gets a Haircut
Carson has been in desperate need of a haircut for a couple weeks now but his long blonde curly locks are just so adorable that they are hard to cut. We decided on Saturday that it was finally time to bite the bullet. The poor kid could hardly fit his spiderman mask on over top of all that hair. Being the little diva he is, we asked him what kind of haircut he would like and his response was "I want a buzzhawk". I have no clue what he was referencing as a buzzhawk but all I could picture was David Beckham and P Diddy circa 2006 with a buzzed head and small strip of hair down the center. That wasn't quite an option (although I'm sure he could rock it since he's cute enough to rock any hairdo). In the end he decided that he would surprise me and he and Brian went on their way. He returned looking as cute as ever. Here's the before and afters.
No comments:
Post a Comment