Friday, April 22, 2011

Frankenmuth Fun

Between working and taking care of the three little munchkins time seems to fly by, so here I am five weeks later...

We decided to celebrate Carson's birthday this year with a trip to the Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth. He resisted a little at first because he really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese (again) but I was bound to convince him that there are plenty of fun places that are a little less crazy and hectic- one where parents actually supervise their kids. Within a few hours of being there he looked at me and said "This is way cooler than Chuck E Cheese Mom." Mission successful.

We all had a great time swimming in the pools, relaxing in the hot tub, playing games in the arcade, putt putting, and hanging out with family. Aunt Jeni, Uncle Dave, Nicole, and Jesse met us there in the evening and it was great to hang out with family we don't get to see often enough. Overall, I'd say it was a very successful birthday. There were only two complaints- one from all the adults because the karaoke was down (it's pretty much tradition to have a few drinks and watch/sing karaoke when there) and one from Christian who said that next time we should probably stay for the whole weekend.

The kids were not the most cooperative when it came to me taking pictures of them (as illustrated by their goofy faces) but here a some photos I managed to snap:



No comments:

Post a Comment