Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Interview with Little Chubbs


What's your name?
My first name is Carson. My last name is Shuart. And my nickname is little chubbs.
Can we still call you Baby C or Blondie?
Not Blondie. (Apparently Baby C is still ok but his preference is little chubbs. He is extremely attached to that nickame.)
Who is your best friend?
You. My mommy. (Such a sweetheart)
Favorite food?
Ice Cream
Favorite Sport?
Baseball
Favorite Team?
Michigan (That's my little boy)
Favorite Cousin?
Bailey and Hot Coco
Favorite Aunt?
Aunt Barbie
Favorite Uncle?
Uncle Gary
Favorite Book?
My dinosaur book with lots of stories (Dinos to Go by Sandra Boyton)
Favorite TV show?
Ben Ten (I really do not get the appeal of this show but all three of the kids love it)
Favorite song?
The going to be a good night song. (I got a feeling by black eyed peas)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A policeman.
Why?
I don't know.
Favorite thing you did all summer?
Went to Aunt Barbies. I got to fight with Bailey, do fun stuff, and play Mario Brothers. They helped us get lots of new worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment