With Christian and Isabelle's fifth birthday in sight it was time to send them off to what they call "big kid school". Since they are on the younger side, Brian and I decided to enroll them in the Begindergarten program at Okemos. Their first official day was Sept. 7 and Brian and I both took the day off work to take them.
Here they are enthusiatic and ready to go:


It was adorable the way they walked hand in hand into school. I think having eachother made the day much easier.

They were very proud of their new backpacks. Chris picked out Bakugan and Izzy opted for Hello Kitty.
They nervously fidgeted and enjoyed their first of many story times.
Overall, it was a successful first day. They seemed happy to be there and caught on to the routine of the day quite easily. And since parents got to stay for the whole day, I managed to get through the day without the waterworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment